How to Obtain Transcripts
CURRENT STUDENTS - All Students will go to Counseling or Main Office
- Fill out a Request for Transcript Form (Coming Soon!)
- CLEARLY write the College and/or scholarship name and address on the form.
- Unofficial and Official Transcripts are FREE for CURRENT students. Make sure you hand the request directly to an adult in the office.
- Allow five days for processing.
- You must bring in your student or other valid ID when you pick up your transcript.
ATTENTION! Only students who graduated or attended Venice High School after 2000 may obtain transcripts directly from the school - all others must call (310)577-4200
- Fill out Transcript Request Form at the counter. Completely fill out the form. (Don't forget to indicate month and year of graduation or date you last attended Venice High School.)
- Out of State/City Students go to the right side of page and download/print form.
- Official Transcripts are $10.00 per copy. You MUST pay upon request.
- Out of State students must send money order made out to: Venice High School.
Mail your request along with payment to:
Venice High School
13000 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Allow five days for processing
Detailed List of Transcript Request Prices
Official Transcripts (Current Student) - Free
Official transcripts (Former Student) - $10.00
Unofficial Transcripts (Current Student) - Free
Unofficial transcripts (Former Student) - $7.00
Attorney Request - $25.00
Verifications (Letters, Forms, Etc.) - $10.00
Proof of Graduation Letter - $5.00