Mark your calendar for these upcoming senior events!
Saturday May 13th - Senior Prom @ Casa Vertigo
Thursday, May 25th - Senior Awards Night
May 30th - June 2nd - Senior Finals
Tuesday, June 6th - Grad Night
Thursday, June 8th - Graduation @ 4:00pm
As we approach each event, you will find more information on this web page with times, ticket information, and other details.
Some parents have asked for clarification on these two separate events:
- The senior dinner is a dinner and dance for students who purchased the senior activity package, or who purchase a separate ticket. It is this week on 4/27.
- The senior awards night is on 5/25 and is an awards night only, with no dinner provided. All kinds of awards are handed out that night (gold and silver tassels, roman lampers cords, biliteracy cords, PTSA awards, alumni awards, departmental awards).
It's time to nominate yourself for Prom Queen or Prom King!
If you are interested, pick up an application from Ms. Barnhill or download and print it from this site. Make sure you get all required signatures. Applications are due no later than 3:15pm, Monday, May 1st to Ms. Barnhill in Room 207.
The first round of voting will take place at lunch May 3rd-5th in Room 207. Be sure to bring your VHS ID. The top 3 girls and top 3 boys will be this year's Prom Court.
The final round of voting for Prom King and Queen will take place at Prom. Buy your ticket today!
The Gondolier Booster Club has generously offered to sponsor 4 free prom tickets for students who could not otherwise go to prom. If you or a student you know is interested, download the scholarship application. Please note that the ticket covers admission for one to prom on May 13th at Casa Vertigo. Dinner is included. Transportation, tuxedo, dress, and corsage are not included. Applications for scholarship tickets are due to Ms. Barnhill in Room 207 no later than 3:15pm on Monday, May 1st.
VHS Prom "Casino Royale" - Saturday May 13th
Venice High Prom
Saturday, May 13th, 2017
1828 Oak St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Tickets on sale now at the student store!
Included with senior activity package
$115 purchased separately
Important Information about Prom:
- You must be eligible to attend. Pick up an eligibility form from the attendance office or dean's office. If you are eligible, the dean will sign the form. Take this form to the student store to pick up or purchase your prom ticket.
- Prom tickets are included in the senior package. If you bought the package, pick up your ticket today.
- CFP Studios will be taking Prom portraits during the event. Pick up your order form with your prom ticket.
- Doors open at 7pm. Students must arrive by 9pm. You must have your VHS ID to enter.
- Our goal is to provide a safe environment for everyone attending prom. Therefore, upon entering the venue, students may be searched.
- Buffet dinner is served from 7:30-9pm.
- No student may leave before 10pm. Any student who leaves will not be able to re-enter the venue.
- Coronation is at 10:30pm.
- Free parking is available behind the venue on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All pick ups MUST be at venue by 11:30pm.